Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sharing The Love



I'm so excited to share all Vicky M. and I learned at the Tim Holtz Extravaganza in Roswell, NM. I can't thank the girls at "Imagine That" scrapbook store for hosting this awesome event. We got to do things that no woman has done and will ever get to do again. Tim retired the Patchwork Pandemonium we did, and a couple other projects that we got to do. He had NEVER done a two day workshop with the same women in attendance! I don't want to spoil the fun so I won't say more.

I do need RSVP's for the meeting as I plan to dip into my vast supplies for this meeting and do a "make n take" using one of the many techniques Tim shared with us. Each gal will go way with a prize in hand and that means I have to prep. If you plan to attend this meeting you MUST RSVP. The cost will be $5.00 to cover my supply costs. Of course we will have door prizes (might throw in a nice surprise here)!

When: Tuesday September 13th at 7PM
Where: Barnes & Noble Booksellers Midland, TX
Contact: Cerise Welter at cerwelt@gmail.com to say YES!

Please bring something you don't need or use from your scrapbook supplies to add to the kitty if you're coming.This keeps costs to a minimum and insures that we all participate. Also please consider buying a magazine, book or something from the cafe at Barnes & Noble to say, "Thanks" for them hosting our meetings each month.

Supplies you need: Sanding block or a piece of sand paper. An emery board will do in an emergency. Basic craft supply kit: scissors, adhesives, paper trimmer and you!

Your busy leader

Cerise Welter

No comments:

Post a Comment