Monday, September 19, 2011

Marvelous Tool

When is a tool not a tool? When it's something you clean your hands with, but it's so weird there really is no other descriptor! I'm talking about the Inkssentials Craft Scrubbie from Ranger. I used it for the first time at the Tim Holtz Extravaganza (loud echo to follow)! Tim never does a project that his hands aren't covered with alcohol ink, distress ink, glues and such. Our hands were all covered with the same types of products during our two day exploration into all things "altered". Tim mentioned the bar in passing and I paid little attention to it as I was deep in creative thought.  Of course after drinking Iced tea all weekend frequent trips to the little girls room was vital. In the room was the strangest bar of what looked like pumice sitting on the counter of the vanity. After washing my hands with antibacterial soap I picked up the strange "bar o soap" and rubbed it on my wet ink stained fingers. Voila! Off came all the ink. The bar is light as a feather and not the least bit rough like pumice. Wild!!! The results reminded me of Mr. Clean "magic erasers", but for ink stained skin. I found my very own bar yesterday at my local "Michael's" store.  I wanted to share this miracle cleaning trick with you while it was fresh in my mind. The cost is $4.99, but if you use a 40% off coupon you can get it for $3.00. I know you'll be amazed at how clean your hands come, just be sure that they are wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment