Thursday, September 15, 2011

Order in My World


I'm sure my girlfriends think I'm organized and have all my ducks in a row, but the only ducks that are in a row in my life on a constant basis are the seven quackers out in my front yard. For some reason they follow each other in a single file row at every opportunity. Oh, if only life was that simple.

I like order because I like to do some many things. If I don't have some semblance of order I have a tendency to freak out. My husband likes order too, but he's way more laid back in his everyday life. He can just let things go.

My friend Vicky organized my scrapbook space AFTER I had organized it. She is a paid organizing consultant and thinks order. I loved the whole process, though at the time it was a tad uncomfortable. We order lovers do NOT like letting go of control of the reins. After she talked me through the scarier parts we breezed through it all. There were a couple of organizational things I put in place before she changed my space, and I still use them. Today a favorite catalog company sent me an email with one of those things I discovered before the makeover and use after the change; a jewelry organizer.

I'm a scrapbooker, card maker, paper crafter and over all crafter. I have so many paper punches I had to come up with a way that I could see them so that I would use them. For me out of sight means out of my mind (unless I'm hunting for a specific hidden goodie). I wanted to share the great item before the sale is gone. These organizers can be pretty pricey, so when a great price comes up I want to share it.

First the company is ABC Distributing. They have fun junk and occasionally something useful. You can order a catalog and call in orders, mail in orders or go online and order from their secure website.

Here are snapshots of two of the products they are offering this week for a good price. Get them while they last. If you have a variety of paper punches in a variety of sizes the jewelry organizer is a great tool. Also, vertical space is a great way to go when you run out of shelves. These funky wall storage devices can hold glues, paints or other oddly shaped items. The price is right for both of these. The jewelry organizer is less than $6.00 and the can organizer is less than $7.00!

Cerise

No comments:

Post a Comment