Thursday, June 3, 2010

Workshop

Once a month I get together with a few of my girlfriends from Odessa and we make cards for our loved ones. This month my daughter and granddaughter were with us. We made a father's day card in the shape of a matchbook and a generic birthday card.




One of the gals played hostess (she gets free stamps) and brought the most yummy dessert.





I enjoyed playing and sharing my friends with my daughter and her little girl. Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!


My granddaughter was such a big help. I look forward to when she is old enough to come spend time alone with grandma.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I can tell I was out of it. I don't remember you taking on picture. :-) Thanks for posting this. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete