Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So Fun!



We had such a great time at our PB & J Paper Craft meeting. Our subject was heat embossing and using calendars in Scrapbooks and paper crafts. The meeting went so fast I was amazed when I discovered it was 9:00PM!

The gals had loads of good ideas and Cheryl brought a wonderful door prize bag. Ammie brought yummy peanut butter thumb cookies with Hershey's kisses! We have some great gals in our club.

We moved the meeting to Tuesdays after I took a vote via email. So it looks like for the time being we'll be meeting the second Tuesday of each month.

We're doing a workshop in February to make this "Forget-me-not" keeper. It us a wonderful organizational box for all your greeting cards. It has 12 months with a calendar for each month listing your family and friends' special days. We had eight gals sign up for the workshop, but will hold additional workshops should anyone else want to make one. This is a separate event, but open to whoever asks to be included.

I'm working on February's meeting. Looks like we're doing some sort of Valentine's contest, but I'll let you know more after I develop the plan. I'm also working on finding a great guest host.

I will be posting ideas and techniques we learned on upcoming posts, so be sure to join and follow this blog so you'll know when the good stuff is up online here.

Too much fun.

Cerise Welter
Ambassador
Permian Basin Jewels Paper Crafters

No comments:

Post a Comment