Friday, January 15, 2010

Forget-me-not Keeper Workshops

Hey Gals,

I am holding two workshops that you can sign up for. One will be in January and one in February. In this workshop we build a system to keep all your greeting cards for the upcoming year. The Forgot-me-not Keeper has monthly dividers with spaces for the names of your friends and family. We embellish the box, and each monthly divider. Then we will make two special handmade cards to begin your collection.

This Keeper is the perfect place for those cards that you make or buy that get misplaced when it's time to mail. With this list you can create cards long before the time of their special date. You can even buy "forever" stamps ahead of time, and have the cards addressed and ready for mailing.

I have already begun to make my cards and also to dig out cards I bought before, but never mailed. I will be ready this year.

If you'd like to be ready too, just let me know. You can reach me via email at cerwelt@gmail.com.

If you live in the Permian Basin of West Texas (Odessa and Midland area) you can attend the Saturday January 30th (1-3PM) class or the Sunday February 21st (2-4PM) class.

Registration for the February class must be made by January 20th. The cost of the class is $25.00. I accept checks, debit cards or credit cards.

Contact me as soon as possible as our space is filling up. We have 6 spaces left for January 20th and only 3 left for February 21st.

Cerise

No comments:

Post a Comment