Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's Official

Girls,

We will be meeting at Barnes & Noble (Midland, TX) on August 9th at 7PM for our monthly meeting. We will be sharing about what we've done during the summer as well as talk about entering the fair and volunteering to take an hour at our booth.

The theme of the Permian Basin Fair this year is "Deep in the Heart of Texas". They always have a special category for the year and you can submit scrapbook pages, greeting cards, scrapbooks and even wall art under that theme or any other theme.

I'm really looking forward to the girls in our group submitting items this year and also taking part in representing our group at the booth. I had so much fun doing simple crafts with the folks coming in to see the displays. Sharing the love of scrapbooking, stamping or some other paper craft is so much fun. Showing someone who has never done any of these is also just as rewarding.

All of you gals are gifted and have something to share. You don't have to be present to submit. You can submit your items to me and I will submit them under the PB & J heading. You will get the ribbon, and I will get the thrill of seeing your face when you win! It's so easy. I don't want to come home with a bunch of personal ribbons this year, I want YOU to take them.

The fair is about supporting your community. The fair is about sharing your love for scrapbooks, greeting cards and a thousand other things you do with your gifts.

I also need a committee to help me decorate our booth. Ours was a little lame last year and I'd like to have something prettier and more creative. If you can spare a Saturday afternoon to help me make some posters and displays I'd really appreciate it. We can discuss more of this at the August meeting. Why not invite a friend. Looking forward to seeing all of you at Barnes & Noble. Oh, and don't forget to buy a magazine, book or something from the cafe to say thanks to the store for hosting our get togethers.

Smiles and happy CROPPPING!

Cerise Welter
Inspiration Coach and Pestering Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment