Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back to the Future

Gals, we're back at Barnes & Noble for our January 12th meeting. We'll be back in the craft section of the store having a great time.

Barnes & Nobles
2617 West Loop 250 N
Midland, TX 79705


Our subjects for this meeting will be:
  • Using calendars in your scrap booking and paper crafting
  • Heat embossing
We'll have a couple door prizes and refreshments IF the volunteers from last month's meeting remember. Hey gals I'm depending on you.

Again we meet January 12th, 7:00PM at Barnes & Nobles.

I will also be bringing CDs of great free printable projects I've found online. I'm asking the gals bring $5.00 to cover the cost of the CDs, labels and envelopes. It would be great if you would email me and let me know if you'd like one. They are full of cute New Year and Valentine's day projects as well as a lot of fun kid's projects as well. All can be printed from your computers and then cut out to make some really fun projects.

For more information, to vote for your best meeting date or to let me know you want a CD you can email me at: cerwelt@gmail.com. Please join the "followers" on the right of this blog so that you'll know when I update this blog. I keep all sorts of information posted about what's going on in our area. I will also link your site to this blog if you ask, so ask!

Looking forward to seeing you this month.

Cerise Welter
Ambassador
PB & J Paper Crafters


No comments:

Post a Comment