Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Few Great Gals

Dearies,

I am planning ahead. Ok so I'm just that way and those of you who know me know I've got lots on my monthly agenda. Last year PB & J made Valentine's cards for a nursing home in Midland, TX. This year I would like to repeat the practice with a slight change. This year I know roughly how many residents they have (around 100). Last year I foolishly assumed that 40+ would be enough. The gals made Valentines and gave them to me. I called a couple days before Valentine's day only to learn they had 106 residents. That meant I had to make a load of Valentines in a very short space of time. I won't make the mistake again.

I'm asking way early so that I can have you gals thinking about making these cards way early and maybe when you can't think of something creative to do when you have the bug, you will work on a few cards. Valentine's is all about love and the folks who live in nursing homes have less than their recommended daily dosage. I'm thinking ahead as well and want to set up a couple workshops to make cards in my CROP house. Please email me or message me at Facebook if you would be willing to either make cards on your own or join us in a workshop of sorts where we can do some assembly line creating. I will provide the resources, but if you have love paper, stickers and embellishments you can bring them as well.

Looking forward to lots of you helping.

Cerise Welter
PB & J Paper Crafters
Ambassador

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I'm moving to the area in the next few months, and I love to scrap. Can I jump in on this project and send a few Valentines for the nursing home residents? My girls and I would have fun making them!

    ReplyDelete