Saturday, March 20, 2010

April's Newsletter is Done!

Hey gals,

I'm about to send out the April PB & J Nuggets newsletter. I love writing and have done newsletters for myself, my clubs, a local TV network and the Permian Basin Jewels Paper Crafters club. I love sharing the things I enjoy doing. I love learning from other gals. If you have something you'd like to submit to upcoming newsletters, please send your articles to my email address. I will start a file with those articles and pull from it to fill up the newsletters with content from all you scrap happy gals.

Subject topics you can address:

  • Techniques
  • Scrapbook page layouts
  • These are a few of my favorite things
  • Pics and pans (photos of finished projects)
  • Q and A (submit questions and we'll find answers)
Please consider what you can add to the newsletter. Your creativity is different than anyone else's and we'd love to hear from you.

Keep your eyes on your email boxes as the PDF of the PB & J Nuggets is going out this next week.

Cerise

No comments:

Post a Comment